Forms | Information for Students, Faculty and Staff

Important Forms

Course Override Form

Majors, Minors and Non-Minors from other schools within Howard University wishing to take a class in the College of Fine Arts must fill out an override form and submit it to the instructor.

Download Form

Change of Major, Minor, Concentration Form

Use the link to access the appropriate form to change your Major, Minor or Concentration within the College or to another School/College.

Change of Major/Minor Form

Total Withdrawal

Students who find it necessary to withdraw from all of their classes for the current semester or for a subsequent semester for which they have already registered must complete a Total Withdrawal Request Form. This form can be accessed below, and must be submitted to officially withdraw from the university.

Click Here

Application for Degree Form

Students planning to graduate must formally apply for graduation by submitting an Application for Degree to their respective Departments before applying to graduate.

Download Form

Apply for Graduation

Applying for Graduation via this method is available for students who will have the requisite number of credits and GPA to graduate.

Learn More Here

Senior Exit Survey

Please complete the EMPLOYMENT / GRADUATE SCHOOL PLACEMENT information form.

Click Here to Complete